Saturday, March 28, 2009

Up at 5am on a Saturday Morning? What's up with that!

I have no idea what is going on with me..For say the last 4 months, I get up VERY early in the morning something I would have never done in the past. Being a musician by nature you can imagine that 5am is alot closer to finally calling it a day than actually starting the day..

I've always been a night owl and sleeping as late as I could was never an option, it was mandatory or I was grouchy and unproductive..

Is it really true that as you get older you don't need as much sleep?? I think I should research this topic more because I am totally SHOCKED that sleeping 6-7 hours per night is enough for me to function especially when I've always needed at least 8-10, at least!

So what's changing in my world? Well..My excitement in my business is really the driving force behind this new Revelation..I am so excited about all the new things I am learning and I am enjoying the fact that my business is growing. I am experiencing success in so many aspects of my life right now so maybe that's why I can't sleep? Although it's really since my little one has been born. The past few years have brought on so many changes as you can imagine..Changes that I have welcomed eagerly and although it hasn't been always easy, it's been a great experience. I love watching my daughter grow too..Being home with her and working from home is so rewarding..I wouldn't want to miss this for the world!

It's now 7:20am on a Saturday morning and as I look out the window, I notice that the neighborhood is still sleeping...most if not all of these people get up very early during the week to get to their jobs so saturday is obviously their chance to sleep in...

I guess I just might rest a little...i do feel kind of tired this morning though...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter