Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Library Day!

Another Wednesday..Wednesday's are exciting for Lexy and me because we go to story hour at the library..I can't believe that's the highlight of my week..well not really but it is for both Lexy and Me together..This age is so tough..she's not quite 3 and she wants to learn so much and since I'm with her all day, she relies on me for play..That makes it hard for me to work though because she wants my attention alot. I want to enjoy these moments because so many people tell me that they're gone in a snap but I do enjoy working too..

It's so hard to find that balance! I've struggled with that since I started working from home..I suppose it will get easier as she grows and becomes more independent. I'm just grateful I can stay home and be with her.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter