Thursday, March 19, 2009

Creating Balance in your home when you work at home

Another day in my crazy life of working from home and living in my home..

So much to do..sometimes it can be so hard to balance everything..business, housework, cooking, laundry, and of course my little Lexy..it's tough because although she has become more independent now that she's almost 3, I still have to have activities for her. If my phone rings, I don't want to neglect her but at the same time, my business is at home so I have to answer it. The Balance Challenges that I face each day is nothing compared to having to go outside the home and leave my princess so I take my daily challenges with a grain of salt..

When things feel overwhelming and crazy, I immediately think of everything I am GRATEFUL for and I become relaxed..I also take time out each day for a workout. That also relieves any anxiousness and stress I may be feeling..It also helps to make a schedule or another words and Outline in my case..I can't always stick to it exact because things come up that may alter it a bit but it does keep you focused on what your goals are for the day..

It's supposed to rain today and I'm looking forward to it..I find rain very calming..

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter