Sunday, May 31, 2009

Illness is interfering with my work

Just this past week I have been suffering with bad abdominal pain to the point where I am keeled over...it's dehabiliting...but the strange thing is it passes after about an hour or two...I am one of those people that can take pain and I never run to the doctor unless I really have to..I started with all the tests needed like abdominal cat scans and ultrasounds but so far haven't heard anything..they are leaning toward my gallbladder being the culprit but waiting for the evidence...

Having a home business is wonderful but this is totally interfering with my work..
leads are piling up and I can't seem to get caught up and it's so frustrating..
I am grateful though that I can take the time I need to get this thing straightened out and I won't lose my business..if I was working outside the home eventually I would probably be fired or let go so I am so thankful that will never happen..

Hopefully this week I will find some answers to what is going on with me so I can get back on the horse...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter