Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still Staying Laser Focused on Business during tough times

I must say that the last 4 weeks have been very tough for me. I haven't been feeling well and it's been so hard to keep working.

My symptoms are abdominal pain and discomfort alongside of back pain..I've had a few tests such as gallbladder and endoscopy and still no answers yet BUT believe it or not I'm still working.

Working from home allows me to rest, take breaks and when the pain pill kicks in, I can get back to work..How many jobs out there could offer me that? "Excuse me boss but would you mind if I laid down for a little while, I don't feel well"
Yeah right! That wouldn't happen!

I have NEVER been more grateful for this business and throughout all this I'm still moving forward AND getting a paycheck!

Thank you Ameriplan! I appreciate you so much!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter