Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thinking "Outside the Box"

What does it mean to think "outside the box?"

Most of us have grown up with certain beliefts, morals and ideals. For example: you go to school, maybe college, go out into the workplace and you work 40 hours/wk for 40 years with hopes of retiring and enjoying the rest of your life. At least that's the plan for many of us. Right?

Well...let's think about this...Instead of enjoying life while we are young, we feel forced to spend our entire lives working so later on when we're older, we can relax and enjoy our time? To me, this makes no sense at all. We have all been programmed to believe that this is normal and I'll be the first one to admit that I fell into this trap myself but I have fortunately been lucky enough to be exposed and open minded to thinking outside "the Great American Box."

If you haven't watched this video, take a few minutes to open your mind. It will

truly change YOU:


http://www.ewfiles.com/ameriplan/jjcalls/Dale_Calvert.wmv


No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter